Join Doctors of BC’s Business Pathways for a webinar to help you better understand audits and how to avoid common errors. While there is no simple answer, there are a number of steps you can take to help prevent an audit.
Audit: Avoiding the common pitfalls
Presenters: Dr. Janet Evans, & Dr. Paul Hertz – Chair and Vice Chair of the Patterns of Practice Committee
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Identify what can trigger an audit
- Learn what resources and tools are available to support appropriate billing and how to avoid an audit
- Discover the most common billing errors found during on-site audits related to your specialty
- Learn about different types of audit
- Discover the scope and objectives of an audit
- Review the audit process from beginning to end
- Learn about the roles of various parties involved in the audit process
All sessions in this series are accredited for both family physicians and specialists by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by UBC CPD.
Webinar registration is now open. Please note that the webinar will not be recorded and is only available for physicians.
For more information about Audit and Adjudication, log in and visit the BC Family Doctors Billing Tools.