As a family doctor, who stands up and speaks out for you?
Who can you rely on when you need information and advocacy for your needs?
For 30 years, BC Family Doctors has advocated for our profession. Family physicians ourselves, we are the economic and political voice of family doctors in BC. We represent you at tables where the voices of family doctors need to be heard.
We can’t do this without you.
Join BC Family Doctors to join our fight to save family medicine in BC.
Join BC Family Doctors to help us build an environment where all family doctors thrive.
What benefits can you expect from joining?
The Simplified Guide to Fees and Uninsured Services Billing Package simplify your billing, so that you can optimize your income as a family doctor.
Our free Locum & Job Listing Service is the #1 Google search result for family practice locums in BC, helping you recruit for your practice.
Our Billing Alerts and Billing Questions Team provide up-to-date information and answer billing questions as only strategically placed family doctors can do.
Our website and email newsletters provide the latest updates in the BC medical arena, with a unique lens on family medicine.
How do I join?
Becoming a member is easy. When you renew your Doctors of BC dues, make sure to join BC Family Doctors at the same time.
You can add your BC Family Doctors membership here.
- From the grey panel on the left side of your main page, go to Sections and Societies.
- There are plus signs per section. Click on the plus sign for “Family Medicine/General Practice”, and choose the category that applies to you.
- Regular – $475
- First Year in Practice – $238
- Reduced dues (less than $60,000 income) – $238
- Professionally inactive or retired – FREE
- Residents and medical students – FREE
- You can pay electronically by credit card.
- If you have problems adding BC Family Doctors to your profile, contact the Doctors of BC membership department at email@example.com.
Log in to your Doctors of BC profile & add Family Medicine/General Practice to your membership