As a BC Family Doctors member, you have access to the most up-to-date billing tools and resources for family physicians working in both the fee-for-service and the LFP Payment Models.
Access the Practice Help area to connect with all of the resources below to optimize and simplify your billing work – so you can focus on clinical care.
- Our Simplified LFP Guide and Simplified Fee Guide offer clear and concise information on the most common codes used by family doctors under fee-for-service and the LFP Payment Model. Information is updated and enhanced continually to reflect changes to the Payment Schedules, ensuring that you can rely on the accuracy of this resource.
- The LFP Payment Model and Fee-For-Service Billing Question Libraries are a one-stop shop for more than 600 frequently-asked-questions about billing for all areas of your practice.
- Our Billing Tools will help you with uninsured services, common ICD-9 diagnostic codes, printable billing records, audit and adjudication information, as well as billing tutorials/tips videos.
- Send us a Billing Question! Our expert billing physicians are here to help you and your MOAs. There’s no question too simple or too complicated.
- Every physician member can register one staff member or MOA for access to all the above resources. Connect your MOA with all our practice help.
- BC Family Doctors Billing Alerts and e-Bulletins are sent to members regularly as a reliable source of information for billing and practice updates.
Please reach out to Rachel, our Economics & Billing Program Manager, with any questions or feedback about our billing resources.
Do you have a family medicine colleague who could benefit from membership to BC Family Doctors?Download & Share our Billing and Resources One Pager