HDC Discover is a physician-led web-based application that supports quality improvement in primary care. Family physicians who have completed panel management and an orientation for HDC Discover are now eligible for a new $1000 GPSC payment.
This new payment will support family doctors and their clinics in using the HDC application to make data-informed quality improvements. Supporting family doctors and teams in learning how to pull and analyze data to improve patient care is critically important to the success of primary care transformation. The Health Data Coalition (HDC) is a not-for-profit organization funded by the General Practice Services Committee.
HDC Discover helps family doctors to:
- Better understand their patient population and patterns of practice on its own or as it compares to their clinic and larger community.
- Explore data-informed learning based on the doctor’s interests in a safe, secure environment that maintains confidentiality for the doctor and patients.
- Share and see progress with colleagues if desired.
- Inform valuable discussions with their practice coaching team in partnership with the Practice Support Program, as well as the peer mentoring program.
- Implement practice improvements and provide data-informed care to patients.
- See improvements in patient care over time with HDC’s automatic data transfer and reporting features.
Click here to find out if:
- You are eligible for the payment
- How to apply for the payment if you have already completed panel management
- How to enrol in panel management training &
- How to enrol your clinic in HDC Discover
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Health Data Coalition (HDC) is a not-for-profit organization funded by the General Practice Services Committee. HDC is a physician-led data sharing network that encourages self-reflection and practice improvement in patient care.