The world has changed, and we have changed with it. We’re here to advocate for the reforms necessary to help you out of the pandemic and ensure the future stability of family medicine.
BC Family Doctors is advocating for a new reality for physicians and patients.
- Increase supports to address the rising costs of doing business
- Modernize and create equity in physician compensation
- Address systemic factors impacting physician workload and health
- Increase family physician engagement and representation
What We Do
BC Family Doctors works to inform, support, and advocate on behalf of family physicians:
- Advocating for your needs coming out of the pandemic
- Ensuring family doctors are recognized as specialists in primary care
- Representing the needs of family doctors in economics and negotiations
- Helping to optimize your billing with our Billing Alerts, Billing Questions Library and Service and Simplified Fee Guide
- Modernizing and simplifying the fee schedule
- Working with our partners to improve the system of care for patients and physicians
We can’t do this without you.