Join WorkSafeBC for an Accredited Interactive Virtual Presentation on Bolstering Patient Care and Return to Work Through WorkSafe BC and Physician Collaboration
Tuesday February 15, 2022 6-7pm.
Increase your awareness of WorkSafeBC resources and the expertise WorkSafeBC medical advisors can offer to support a patient’s timely treatment, recovery, rehabilitation, and a medically safe return to work.
- How we can optimize care, access to resources, and disability management through greater collaboration between WorkSafeBC and community medical practitioners
- The critical importance of integrating return to work into treatment plans
- The essential role of modified work in supporting recovery and rehabilitation and keeping patients attached to the workplace
- Removing barriers that could impede a patient’s return to employment
- How to access our support and multidisciplinary team
This session is accredited by UBC CPD for up to 1.5 MOC Section 1 or 1.5 Mainpro+ Group Learning credits.
Click here to visit our BC Family Doctors Billing Question Library for new WorkSafeBC FAQ’s.