We invite you to join BC Family Doctors for a webinar to help you better understand audits and how to avoid common errors. While there is no simple answer, there are a number of steps you can take to help prevent finding yourself in the midst of an audit.
Audit: Avoiding the common pitfalls
Presenter: Dr. Janet Evans, Chair of the Patterns of Practice Committee
Date: Wednesday June 8, 2022
- Review the roles of the various parties involved in the audit process
- Describe the various types of audits
- Identify what can trigger an audit
- Discuss the objectives of an audit
- Describe the scope of an audit
- Summarize the most common billing errors discovered during on-site audits related to Family Medicine
- Discuss the various resources and tools available to support appropriate billing and how to avoid an audit
To register, please RSVP to email@example.com to confirm your attendance before June 1.
Please note that registration is restricted to physicians and residents only.