Transition into Practice Guide
Entering professional practice is an exciting time. For family medicine residents and those who teach, June is a time of transition.
BC Family Doctors has developed a guide for residents and new to practice physicians that provides practical information about making this transition, including an overview of financial, legal and administrative matters.
Please read Transition into Practice: A Guide for Residents and New to Practice Physicians. We invite you to share widely.
Virtual Conference: Practice Survival Skills: What I Wish I Knew in My First Years of Practice
UBC Continuing Professional Development is hosting a virtual conference on Sat, June 27 with similar themes.
- Getting Started in Practice
- Mixing Business with Medicine
- Locums, Contracts, Financial Aspects
- Tips for Avoiding Medicolegal Risk in Practice
- Evaluating Practice Opportunities Before It’s Too Late.